Help with info on Vintage Diamond earrings

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Auntcaroltreasures, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Hello. I was gifted these beauties by my aunt when she passed. A jeweler told me they were diamonds...but I don't know much about time period. 1940's possibly? They are marked 14k and both top and dangle have diamonds. Thanks for any info in advance! Also, any guesstimate as to worth? I understand it is difficult to say without knowing carat size/clarity/color, etc...but it looks to be approx .5 ct on top and .25 ct on bottom

Attached Files:

quirkygirl and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

The design to me has more 50s about it than 40s, but I'd lay good odds they're diamonds. They're looking for a little black dress and a good party.

4. emily A

emily A New Member

No help what so ever, but I think they’re absolutely gorgeous!

Auntcaroltreasures and judy like this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I've always liked screw backs.....& I think u have them screwed on backwards :hilarious:
    U need to walk them into a jewelers ...and ask a gemologist for a visual opinion..as there may be some quality in the bigger stones..

The jeweler u saw....could have told u more....unless it was just a clerk..:yawn:

Draft saved Draft deleted