Featured Help with Signature on Art Glass

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Grateful, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Grateful

Grateful Well-Known Member

Good Evening!

I am trying to decipher this signature and determine if this is a hobby piece or something more. Paid all of $2.50 for it today, so I'm good either way. Since so many of you are extraordinarily talented at reading signatures, and I've exhausted my options, I thought someone here might help. Thanks for taking a moment, if it's your thing....

splatter vase.jpg

signature.jpg

Christmasjoy, Houseful, judy and 3 others like this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Glass looks Italian. Signature looks very not Italian. Assume you've already looked for H. Zyn?

3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. Grateful

Working on it. Thanks! I feel as though I've learned the Italian alphabet! I tend to get a little obsessive and sometimes just need to focus on something else for a bit.

judy likes this.
  5. Grateful

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    i need help likes this.
  6. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

i need help and Grateful like this.
  7. Grateful

8. i need help

3027BE83-2721-4FC4-9DAA-B15EDEC3649D.jpeg This is from Pinterest, leads to a broken EBay link. But you can check the name.

anundverkaufen and Grateful like this.
  9. i need help

F70282C0-BFCA-4D8C-9ACA-A6F7ED536CEF.jpeg This was the full photo. I couldn’t get all the info in one frame.

Grateful likes this.
  10. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

11. i need help

12. Grateful

Thank you all for spending sometime helping me out. Much appreciated. Learned a lot and enjoyed his you tube video.

i need help likes this.
  13. Sedona

Sedona Well-Known Member

I like the vibrant colors. Great find!

Grateful likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted