Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help with this majolica(?) shoe decorated with coral & shells please
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bookahtoo, post: 859564, member: 31"]I've had this little 4" clog for a while. I've always loved it, even though it is cracked and the big shell is chipped. </p><p>Is it majolica? Is it sand majolica? It is stamped on the bottom of the heel MADE In ??? I can't read it. Any help or input is welcomed. </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]197032[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]197033[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]197034[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]197035[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]197036[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bookahtoo, post: 859564, member: 31"]I've had this little 4" clog for a while. I've always loved it, even though it is cracked and the big shell is chipped. Is it majolica? Is it sand majolica? It is stamped on the bottom of the heel MADE In ??? I can't read it. Any help or input is welcomed. [ATTACH=full]197032[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]197033[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]197034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]197035[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]197036[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help with this majolica(?) shoe decorated with coral & shells please
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...