Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Henry Moore? statue
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="gregsglass, post: 465199, member: 78"]Hi,</p><p> I had an old planing cutter that looked like that when most of it broke off. I wonder if yours was one that someone refinished. WAG</p><p>greg[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="gregsglass, post: 465199, member: 78"]Hi, I had an old planing cutter that looked like that when most of it broke off. I wonder if yours was one that someone refinished. WAG greg[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Henry Moore? statue
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...