Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
Hey all! I’ve got a cool antique parlour set....I think!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Blonde Mutt, post: 379942, member: 7997"]Hi! I am a Green Designer, repurposer, maker of everything. Don’t know much about furniture, but I love it. I’ve taken upholstery classes (not great at this) lol! I just want to learn some more! </p><p>I found these two pieces and am having no luck on the Google.....someone please help! Tell me all about them!</p><p>No mark that I could find. Front and back legs are different styles. One back leg on settee is twisted slightly at bottom. Brackets on both of back legs of settee.[ATTACH=full]131155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131156[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131162[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Blonde Mutt, post: 379942, member: 7997"]Hi! I am a Green Designer, repurposer, maker of everything. Don’t know much about furniture, but I love it. I’ve taken upholstery classes (not great at this) lol! I just want to learn some more! I found these two pieces and am having no luck on the Google.....someone please help! Tell me all about them! No mark that I could find. Front and back legs are different styles. One back leg on settee is twisted slightly at bottom. Brackets on both of back legs of settee.[ATTACH=full]131155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131156[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131162[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
Hey all! I’ve got a cool antique parlour set....I think!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...