Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
Hey all! I’ve got a cool antique parlour set....I think!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 379947, member: 85"]Very nice late 1800s. Looks like American Oak.</p><p><br /></p><p>As a repurposer, I hope you are planning to just re upholster and not paint these. As that would be a shame.</p><p><br /></p><p>The one leg appears to have been broken and repaired. Not sure I would try to do anything to it, unless it isn't sturdy. It's on the backside and for the most part won't be noticeable.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 379947, member: 85"]Very nice late 1800s. Looks like American Oak. As a repurposer, I hope you are planning to just re upholster and not paint these. As that would be a shame. The one leg appears to have been broken and repaired. Not sure I would try to do anything to it, unless it isn't sturdy. It's on the backside and for the most part won't be noticeable.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
Hey all! I’ve got a cool antique parlour set....I think!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...