Featured Hi All....These go back to the Sixties I'm thinking at least, but not much further!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, May 21, 2021.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Came from my parents when divvying up the estate with the brothers! I have a set of 6 cups and saucers in very nice condition, they never got put in the dishwasher, and have RARELY been used!! I can't find any chips or cracks either, but also haven't looked too hard yet!! Top of the cups measure 4 3/4" dia, bottom 2 5/8" dia. The saucers measure 7 3/4" diameter. The painter is clear to read, but the name is "F(rank). Vosmansky", and I've labeled how the bottoms of the cups and saucers are stamped. I saw on Etsy they have ONE set BUT ALSO NOT identical to mine, but it was I think Made in China, FOR Abercrombie & Fitch....mine only say A & C....my oldest brother got the cups & saucers with the 'bull' on them and the "https://carycollection.com" has JUST ONE CUP of the bull for $250.!!! Same Artist! But I couldn't find mine anywhere, try as I might....but OOOPS....haven't checked ebay yet...so here's what I've got.....IF any of YOU can find them, I would be thrilled!!! Or did my brother get the best, as usual!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful: NOT that that matters anymore!!!

CUP n S-1.jpg

CUP n S-1a.jpg

CUP n S-2.jpg

CUP n S-3.jpg

CUP n S-4.jpg

CUP n S-5.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

3. Aquitaine

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

And, as to dating yours, I think "mid-century" is safest.

Aquitaine and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  6. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

7. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Think those are a tad older.

pearlsnblume likes this.
  8. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I learned something new here today. Never heard of these before.

cxgirl and charlie cheswick like this.
  9. Aquitaine

cxgirl and pearlsnblume like this.
  10. DizzyDaff

DizzyDaff Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted