Featured Hi All! Thought you might be interested in perusing an upcoming Auction!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Not until October 5 & 6, so you have PLENTY of time to do a Look/See, which is always FUN and doesn't cost a dime.....that's the best part for me!!! Personally, I like day 2 better.....but both days have plenty of ephemera, nautical paintings, whalebone & nautical stuff, even some whatNot!!! Have fun!! First is Oct 5th, Second is Oct 6th (the better day, IMHO)!! But to each his/her own!!:rolleyes::smuggrin:

https://classic.liveauctioneers.com/catalog_gallery/149677

https://classic.liveauctioneers.com/catalog_gallery/149678

2. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Thanks, Sue! Now that y'all here "made" me sign up for LiveAuctioneers's service to see the closing amounts realized, I've been looking for an excuse to add my credit card to my account there!! ;) :happy:

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Haha....uh-oh, trouble's a-brewin'....:D:D:D:D!

AND, I've been back twice already checking a few things out a bit closer already:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:! Just the other day I think it was @KSW posted a miniature "piano" portrait? One is on the McInnis Site on the 6th I think...this one......NOT a clue who she is.....BUT....
    X2ZZZZZZZ10_xFROM MCINNIS-2 copy-edit.jpg
    And if anyone IS interested, I tried to clarify the signature........IF you can read what it says!! Those fascinate me!!!! But it's bundled with two other items and may not be worth what it may get run up to..... who knows!!
    x2ZZZZZZZ 75593257_2_xFR MCINN-2-2nd.jpg

antidiem likes this.
  4. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

It's been fun to click the links that arrive daily in my email to see the auctions I won't be bidding on! :kiss: It's just that I don't need any more collections of stuff. I continue to downsize what I'm still hanging on to! :hungover:

Aquitaine likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted