Hi, folks!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eclectic, Sep 1, 2014.

1. eclectic

eclectic Member

Why, thank you! Mikey, right? Your proposal sounds like a possibility. Depending on where you are in California, I'd be interested in discussing this further. I just sent a "Start a conversation" message to you on your profile page. According to the Support forum, it's private.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Boardies helping boardies! :)

707susang likes this.
  3. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Well it is California and what is reasonable here may not be the same in other states. But ill do what I can for another boardie.

spirit-of-shiloh and 707susang like this.
  4. eclectic

eclectic Member

I appreciate it, too! I responded to your message.

5. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Eclectic - what would be your ideal?

6. 707susang

707susang Active Member

A big wave and welcome from me, too!!!!

7. eclectic

eclectic Member

Hi, Sue. Good to see you & thanks for the welcome.

Bookahtoo, at this point, my "ideal" would be just about anything. As long as I can call it home, which I haven't been able to do since the middle of May.

8. eclectic

eclectic Member

By the way, the Internet connection at my hotel is not working. At the moment, I'm at a local Starbucks, but will be leaving shortly. I'll be back, as soon as I'm able.

9. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Hi and welcome from me too. It's great to see you back.

So sorry to hear Maine didn't work out. I love Maine.:(

I don't think you'd be much interested in Jersey. But hey, cheap gas....3.03/gal. the other day. 3.09 right now.

10. eclectic

eclectic Member

Hi, Skeezix. :) I've been meaning to let you know I wasn't in Maine any longer, but my life has been a bit crazy. I'm happy to see you, too.

Great price for gas. Although I was born in NJ, with the exception of the current gas price, I imagine NJ is just as, or more, expensive than Maine these days.

Internet connection is back at the hotel, so I'll be around, off and on. I *should* be out looking for rentals, but I didn't sleep well last night, so need a day to recuperate.

I'm thinking about heading back to Wyoming, where I lived before I left last May. At least I know a few people, there, and frankly, I'm tired of being alone.

11. rro2000

rro2000 Active Member

Glad you found your way back, eclectic! Wyoming is so much fun. We loved skiing around Jackson Hole and would rent a little condo for cheap. It was close to the ski hill and had a ceiling that looked like it was covered with stalactites. No balloons there!

12. eclectic

eclectic Member

Hi, rro! Nice to "see" you. I never made it to western WY, while living in WY, but I know it's a beautiful part of the state.

How are you feeling? Doing well, I hope.

13. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Electric..where ever you hang your hat you can make it home :) <3

I was half kidding about Calif. I lived here all my life so I know no better,born and raised:p.
    My Dad bought a place in Bull Shoals,Arkansas in 88, my Aunt and cousin moved to Springfield,Mo.in 94 and my oldest Grand daughter just moved to Mo. too.

There are nice places in Ca. just as there are in other states.I hope you find that perfect place. Wyoming sounds fun. If I was 30 years younger I would LOVE to travel the US.:cat:

Heck....I would be happy just to travel my own state. :arghh:

14. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

Wyoming ! its similar to Wales. :D

datenight.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted