Hi my name is Zach...looking for help!:-)

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by ZSD75, Aug 6, 2019.

1. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

Looking for info on these pieces! IMG_20190806_213100.jpg IMG_20190806_213100.jpg IMG_20190806_213238.jpg age? Maker? Will post more pics if needed and will post more of table as soon as my battery charges enough to have the flash work lol

Attached Files:

2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.
    I'm going to ask a mod to move your post to Furniture. May take an hour or so.
    Be sure to check back tomorrow, as we have people looking at the boards at all hours of the day.

@daveydempsey
    @Bookahtoo

sabre123, i need help and Bakersgma like this.
  3. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

Welcome, Zach!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

5. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

Oh my...did I just try to reply and it added it to the end of your message??

clutteredcloset49 likes this.
  6. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

Thank you

7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Zach.
    Yes you did.:) Doesn't matter, you'll get the hang of it.

8. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

Well

ZSD75 likes this.
  9. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

come!

ZSD75 likes this.
  10. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Pics are dark but looks like 20s dining room pieces. Draw-leaf table makes me think English in origin. Where is this located?

11. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

I bought it in crown point Indiana. The seller toal us it was her grandparents ( I would guess her age to be around 45) She said they bought it in Florida. I'll post much better pictures tonight

12. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

Also I can spell... autocorrect is not being my friend. "told us..." Not "toal us"
    She also said it was a set...hutch, table and buffet. The buffet they were still using and didn't want to sell.

13. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

There is an edit button available for a few hours after you post and you can go back in and correct spelling. I have to do it all the time.

ZSD75 and James Conrad like this.
  14. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Welcome to Antiquers, @ZSD75 Zach--

I know this thread is a week old but just wanted to mention that Crown Point is still a good place to go shopping for antiques and collectibles! I'm originally from Lake County, Indiana and still visit there a few times a year. Sounds like you bought this from a private seller, not in an antique mall or store, but still... it's a good town.

15. ZSD75

ZSD75 New Member

Yes agreed...we love crown point!

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted