Hi, please can anyone help to identify this glass?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Christine1, May 3, 2020.

1. Christine1

Christine1 New Member

2. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

The figure is called Mannekin Pis. The statue is in Brussels, Belgium.

3. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

appears to be manneken pis so probably these glasses were used for gettin p....d

4. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

*sniped*

Glasses could be Belgian, check out Val St. Lambert

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Welcome to Antiquers, @Christine1 ! Where did you acquire it, and in what country are you located? That information could help.

Christine1 likes this.
  6. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Bet it's Durand.

Christine1 and Figtree3 like this.
  7. Christine1

Christine1 New Member

Hi all! Thanks for the suggestions, I'm in the UK and it was owned by an elderly relative who passed it on to me. It might be Durand, as she gave me two of their Rubis vases as well. The only similar looking wine glasses to this that I can find are Bayel, could this be a possibility? Thanks again.

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted