Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by artistry, Jan 29, 2012.

1. artistry

artistry New Member

Nice to see this forum. I love antiques. I collect many different pieces. I paint abstract oils, write short stories and poetry from time to time, also a news blog. Look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone. I should learn a lot here. Cheers.

2. brihooter

brihooter New Member

Hello! Welcome to the boards! I am new here myself. I look forward to seeing you around. :)

3. artistry

artistry New Member

Hi, thanks for your welcome. I love the name. :) Hope to see you as well. Take care.​

4. brihooter

brihooter New Member

You're welcome! & thank you :)

5. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Are either of you interested in any particular kind of antiques and vintage collectables, or more of a general interest?

I certainly look forward to helping out with identifying or answering any questions you might have about your cool old stuff.

I'm big on glass, pottery, toys...small stuff. I see some good furniture folks already lurking, and I'm sure the silver mavens will be along soon. It is shaping up to be a vast and well rounded pool of knowledge for antiques and vintage collectables.

NOW.... PLEASE ask ANY questions you might have about anything cool and old.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS. We're kinda like the roadshow of the forums . If someone innocently posts a Stiegel, or an Ohr, or a Nakashima......we'll KNOW it.........and REJOICE:)

We need to get the show on the road!:)

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted