Hi to all.... Here is this Royal Doulton Bouquet of flowers Porcelaine Showpiece for sale....

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by BTZ64, Mar 26, 2023.

?

how old or genuine are both Flower bouquet and the underliner octogonal plate...?????

1. What means all those different signs on the asian plate...????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Any idea of what to spend maxi for both...In order to dont make mistake with no regret..!!! Thanks

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

Hello to all of you...
    Here is a photo of this "Royal Doulton" Porcelaine Flower Bouquets...Not old I think (By the way one flower broken from the stem..still available and I think easy to repear...???
    But my interest is from the underliner that I separated and discretely roughly cleaned it....It is Octogonal 22cm Diam and in good condition...???
    It does look Asian Chinese design..with a lot of different signs on it..??? Maybe new or not old..But very interesting..I think...Now I am Ready to make an offer for the both unit...Knowing that underliner seems to be not part of the asking price...I know you rarely give approx value on items....But and Please ... Any good advice or recommendations will be welcome... RYAL DTON.jpg CHINV5.jpg CHINV4.jpg CHINV3.jpg CHINV2.jpg CHINV1.jpg Big Merci to All..!!!!

Any Jewelry and antidiem like this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

If you go to gotheborg.com and click on Chinese marks on the left, you can scroll until you find your mark.

BTZ64 likes this.
  3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

The dish is unconnected to the Doulton. The Doulton, here, is minimal worth, which is sad given the work.

BTZ64 likes this.
  4. Ken Yap

Ken Yap Active Member

I think this is from the Guangxu period even though it has a Tongzhi mark. Good article here: https://watersilkdragon.wordpress.com/2019/02/09/flower-balls-on-c19th-and-c20th-chinese-porcelain/https://watersilkdragon.wordpress.com/2019/02/09/flower-balls-on-c19th-and-c20th-chinese-porcelain/

kentworld, BTZ64 and komokwa like this.
  5. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

Ok Thanks I will

6. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

7. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

120 euros for both...Think that is a good deal...???

8. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I think way too much if it's just the Doulton, that's a few euro, if that. I don't know what the dish would be.

BoudiccaJones and BTZ64 like this.
  9. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

Thanks..Hope the asian plate has got a descent value??? If somebody could help..??

10. Ken Yap

Ken Yap Active Member

I think €100 for the Chinese tazza is very reasonable

BTZ64 likes this.
  11. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

Was thinking a wee bit more for the plate..?? But you might be right.....By the way what those signs on the plate mean...??? Thanking you in advance.

12. Ken Yap

Ken Yap Active Member

Yes, the tazza can go for a bit more, but the condition and colours are not really ideal. The floral balls are simply decorative. You can see the Yin Yang symbol, pomegranate, etc. Please see the Watersilkdragon link above.

komokwa and BTZ64 like this.
  13. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

BTZ64 and Ken Yap like this.
  14. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

Big Merci

Ken Yap likes this.
  15. BTZ64

BTZ64 JB64000

VERY VERY USEFUL AND INTERESTING!!!!BIG THANKS!!!!!!

Ken Yap likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted