Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
House of Worth gloves
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 1519279, member: 50"]Once upon a time these were ID'd on the Ebay boards as House of Worth gloves which seems correct. They've been stuck in a drawer and now I'm once again trying to decide if I'm going to sell them.</p><p><br /></p><p>So my first question is if there is anyone who doesn't think they are House of Worth? The next question is, where would you think the best place to sell if I go that way? I think it was suggested to offer on Ebay and see what happens. I've not been selling there for awhile and I'm back and forth about what I think.</p><p><br /></p><p>So here goes. They are incredibly thin leather and measure almost 24" from tip to cuff. They are for a smaller hand, they say 6¾.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]226899[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]226900[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]226901[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 1519279, member: 50"]Once upon a time these were ID'd on the Ebay boards as House of Worth gloves which seems correct. They've been stuck in a drawer and now I'm once again trying to decide if I'm going to sell them. So my first question is if there is anyone who doesn't think they are House of Worth? The next question is, where would you think the best place to sell if I go that way? I think it was suggested to offer on Ebay and see what happens. I've not been selling there for awhile and I'm back and forth about what I think. So here goes. They are incredibly thin leather and measure almost 24" from tip to cuff. They are for a smaller hand, they say 6¾. [ATTACH=full]226899[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]226900[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]226901[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
House of Worth gloves
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...