Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
House of Worth gloves
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 1521173, member: 50"]Not sure when they changed it but someone probably knows. Most of what I've found are dresses and dress parts rather than accessories so not much help but I've not looked as extensively this time as I did the last. I just pulled them out of the drawer and said to myself....maybe I should just sell these this time but thought maybe an actual auction house that does fashion might be worth contacting.</p><p><br /></p><p>(My glove collection has all of two pairs and the other pair isn't worth much, it's just a funky design.)[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 1521173, member: 50"]Not sure when they changed it but someone probably knows. Most of what I've found are dresses and dress parts rather than accessories so not much help but I've not looked as extensively this time as I did the last. I just pulled them out of the drawer and said to myself....maybe I should just sell these this time but thought maybe an actual auction house that does fashion might be worth contacting. (My glove collection has all of two pairs and the other pair isn't worth much, it's just a funky design.)[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
House of Worth gloves
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...