Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
House of Worth gloves
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 1524758, member: 50"]Thanks Debora! (Surprisingly I have very petite daughters that could likely wear them but haven't.) </p><p><br /></p><p>I did send photos to Augusta so I'll see what they have to say. I don't expect them to be <i><font size="5">worth</font></i> a fortune but I'm always a bit nervous trying to present something for sale that is foreign to my being when collectors will want to know details I've never even heard of.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 1524758, member: 50"]Thanks Debora! (Surprisingly I have very petite daughters that could likely wear them but haven't.) I did send photos to Augusta so I'll see what they have to say. I don't expect them to be [I][SIZE=5]worth[/SIZE][/I] a fortune but I'm always a bit nervous trying to present something for sale that is foreign to my being when collectors will want to know details I've never even heard of.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
House of Worth gloves
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...