Featured Howard Bond B & W Photo of Huron River

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Lithographer, May 6, 2022.

1. Lithographer

Lithographer Well-Known Member

I picked this up at a thrift store last week for $4.99. I am a big fan of Black and White photography, we had a darkroom at home when I was a kid. I don't remember ever visiting the sight where the photo was taken. I have picked up a number of really nice photos over the years, but have only sold one of them. I was not familiar with this photographer, I will keep my eyes open for more photos by him. It's nice to have all of the information on the back. Ann Arbor is just a few hours from where I live, great town to visit. Thought I would post it so folks could have a look. IMG_1835.JPG IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1837.JPG IMG_1838.JPG IMG_1839.JPG

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Nicely framed too. There appears to be a fair amount of information about him on the internet.

Debora

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I like the shadows on the snow!! Is the mat yellowing??? Or just the lighting.... IF the mat, might want to swap it out for a new one??

4. Lithographer

Lithographer Well-Known Member

Nope, I think it is reflecting the floor paint. I will get a close look at it though just to make sure.

Aquitaine likes this.
  5. Born2it

Born2it Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted