I’d SAY TIME FOR THE LAST OF THE 4 PLATES IN MY GIVEAWAYS!!

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, May 21, 2022.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Don't let the cats bat it under the couch.

kyratango likes this.
  2. stracci

stracci Well-Known Member

3. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!

P.S. @evelyb30 Unfortunately, my avatar and all of our 9 kitties have passed. The last one passed in October of last year. Miss them SO much! Luckily our son has taken in 9 kitties now, so we get our kitten fix when we visit. Don't know how much longer I can hold out without a kitten here, argh! Never been without a pet. Guess my squirrel friend and her children will have to do, haha. Edit: gosh I went on a bit there!

kyratango, Aquitaine and bercrystal like this.
  4. evelyb30

The cat will find you. They always do. I've had a few walk right up to my door and say "I want in." In they get.

kyratango, Aquitaine and Figtree3 like this.
  5. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

You are right, every single one of ours have done that. Even had mom give birth under out outside stairs.

kyratango likes this.
  6. evelyb30

Mine are solid concrete. Oh well.

Happy! likes this.
  7. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Cannot begin to thank @Aquitaine enough for all the lovelies. Feels like Christmas in June! Each item was meticulously packed and extras included too. Really enjoying just looking over each one today. DH has already got dibs on the adorable frog (until I steal it back). Very generous of Sue to do this. Thanks so much!

kyratango, stracci, Bakersgma and 3 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted