I bought this in a state sale, any idea what it is or brand

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by White, May 2, 2018.

1. White

White Member

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello white and welcome! A view of the interior might help to date it. Silver plated casket jewelry boxes (mostly Chinese) were all the rage in the 1980's and 1990's. These usually had a velvet or silk lining. I'd like to see what type of lining it has and how worn it is. Are there any manufacturer markings?
    Don

White likes this.
  3. White

White Member

No linen inside, an it has a Rose only in the bottom for brand mark

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. White

White Member

5. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

My first guess was tea caddy, could be old or new.

6. White

White Member

I think you’re right! It looks like this one A3EFD35F-F708-4F3F-A104-C5E792AB2DC7.jpeg

kyratango likes this.
  7. White

White Member

Wow! I really enjoying this! You all know a lot, I’ll keep reading older posts

Draft saved Draft deleted