Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13184430, member: 182"]I found a Copeland Spode Tea Trivet in the Rosalie pattern a while ago and now want to list on Ebay. When I first found it, the internet said that the tea trivets are very scarce and the last one that sold cost $55. There was no further information provided. </p><p><br /></p><p>Now when I try to find it again, Mr. Google says that Spode didn't offer a Tea Trivet with Rosalie but they kind of CYA'd it by saying no tea trivet with the Rosalie contemporary line. But didn't say anything about there maybe being earlier versions. </p><p><br /></p><p>In looking at this tea trivet, it just doesn't have the look of a very old earthenware dish. Right now I'm inclined to just list it and not say too much about it other than maker and pattern name. But first, I thought I would check here and see if anyone knows what's up with this tea trivet. It measures 5 3/4" in diameter. TYIA. </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]560825[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560826[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560827[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13184430, member: 182"]I found a Copeland Spode Tea Trivet in the Rosalie pattern a while ago and now want to list on Ebay. When I first found it, the internet said that the tea trivets are very scarce and the last one that sold cost $55. There was no further information provided. Now when I try to find it again, Mr. Google says that Spode didn't offer a Tea Trivet with Rosalie but they kind of CYA'd it by saying no tea trivet with the Rosalie contemporary line. But didn't say anything about there maybe being earlier versions. In looking at this tea trivet, it just doesn't have the look of a very old earthenware dish. Right now I'm inclined to just list it and not say too much about it other than maker and pattern name. But first, I thought I would check here and see if anyone knows what's up with this tea trivet. It measures 5 3/4" in diameter. TYIA. [ATTACH=full]560825[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560826[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560827[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...