Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13184549, member: 182"]Thanks! That's the reference I found when I first looked for it, but I couldn't find it again today. That one is very crazed while mine is not. Mine looks newer. I was just wondering if there was more than one issuance of this pattern, one old and one more contemporary. I think I'm getting myself wrapped around the axle and should just go ahead and sell it for what it brought way back when. Thanks so much for finding this reference for me.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13184549, member: 182"]Thanks! That's the reference I found when I first looked for it, but I couldn't find it again today. That one is very crazed while mine is not. Mine looks newer. I was just wondering if there was more than one issuance of this pattern, one old and one more contemporary. I think I'm getting myself wrapped around the axle and should just go ahead and sell it for what it brought way back when. Thanks so much for finding this reference for me.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...