Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13190654, member: 182"]I always think it's humorous when we automatically think "newer or repro" when our old item isn't all beat to crap. I guess some people either take good care of their things or never used them. I have many things like that (never used) usually because they were a gift and I didn't like or need it and just stuck it somewhere.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13190654, member: 182"]I always think it's humorous when we automatically think "newer or repro" when our old item isn't all beat to crap. I guess some people either take good care of their things or never used them. I have many things like that (never used) usually because they were a gift and I didn't like or need it and just stuck it somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...