Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have no clue about what this is
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="flipper, post: 1802763, member: 14025"]The reason I suggest that is because the oval center design is not uniform. The handles do not appear to be symmetrical. The painting is rather "not precise" and even the bottom rim is not the same width all the way around. </p><p>No disrespect. It just seems a bit off to me...but I am not a professional so I will wait with you to see if the answers are forthcoming.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="flipper, post: 1802763, member: 14025"]The reason I suggest that is because the oval center design is not uniform. The handles do not appear to be symmetrical. The painting is rather "not precise" and even the bottom rim is not the same width all the way around. No disrespect. It just seems a bit off to me...but I am not a professional so I will wait with you to see if the answers are forthcoming.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
I have no clue about what this is
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...