Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
I like old things
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 392844, member: 8363"]I own an historic Craftsman Bungalow and enjoy having furniture that presents well within its walls. I would like to move towards real antiques rather than reproductions. So I am looking to absorb some knowledge from the forum members and to ask for feedback on items I already own or am looking to purchase.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 392844, member: 8363"]I own an historic Craftsman Bungalow and enjoy having furniture that presents well within its walls. I would like to move towards real antiques rather than reproductions. So I am looking to absorb some knowledge from the forum members and to ask for feedback on items I already own or am looking to purchase.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
I like old things
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...