I need help id'ing a yellow ware pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by vintagerobin, Feb 20, 2024.

1. vintagerobin

vintagerobin Well-Known Member

I don't have pics, but I have a green yellow ware pitcher that has a woman's figure in a long dress standing under an archway repeated around the outside. I know it's pretty rare and I can't find a similar piece anywhere. Mine is currently packed away.

The reason I need to know is, I have the opportunity to purchase 3 tumblers in the same pattern but blue.

If I find my pitcher, I'll get pics of it. In the meantime, any help is appreciated.

2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

3. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

The green one is so much nicer than the blue examples shown. Clearly a woman playing a lyre, so probably a Muse, Terpsichore or Erato.

kentworld and LauraGarnet02 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted