id signature on pottery vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rink28, Jun 28, 2019.

1. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me identify the signature on this pottery vase. Thank you for any information.

potteryvase1.jpg potteryvase2.jpg potteryvase3.jpg potteryvase4.jpg

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

THAT is another tough one.....that I can't really read..... @anundverkaufen is awfully good at deciphering......maybe he'll pop in since I just tagged him....I also tried to enhance the siggy......just not sure if the first letter is an 'O' or an 'A', and if it's two names or one......

ZZZZZZ potteryvase3EDIT1.jpg

anundverkaufen likes this.
  3. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Yeah unfortunately the signature is tough. The base of it us actually round at the bottom and almost comes to a point which I thought was unusual. I thought "a" as well or "c"

4. anundverkaufen

anundverkaufen Bird Feeder

Sorry, I looked, I tried, no luck.
    Looks so very familiar, I think I have a piece with the same signature.

5. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Could it say something like Cambodia?

Aquitaine likes this.
  6. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info guys. Anundverkaufen if you come across the one you have let me know! Say_it_slowly I tried googling but didn't come across any matches. It's a tough siggy to read unfortunately.

Draft saved Draft deleted