Featured ID signature on stone face sculpture

Discussion in 'Art' started by rink28, Dec 6, 2023.

1. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Hello I was curious if anyone might know the signature on this store face sculpture? Thank you for any info

20231206_154021.jpg 20231206_154025.jpg 20231206_154031.jpg 20231206_154116.jpg 20231206_154121.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

ron schroder..........??? maybe

3. komokwa

4. komokwa

good enuf 4 me !

5. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Thanks komokwa!

Any Jewelry, komokwa, Bronwen and 3 others like this.
  6. komokwa

yer welcome.....his siggy is better on his castings...:meh::meh:

7. komokwa

his 1st two letters...smooshed together and a capital R in the middle of his last name?? Who does that ?

It actually was his carving style I recognized in other works , that led me to his name..:wacky::wacky:

Figtree3 likes this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I do.:shame:
    I had to learn to write again after I had polio, and it came out wrong. So after a few years I had to learn again, and I inserted the occasional capital letter so people could actually read what I wrote.
    Mind you, it started out with enormous letters, with only space for four words on a page. That has improved. Now it's five.:hilarious:
    Nah, just kidding, but it isn't model handwriting.:bag:

Teachers were always bugging me about it, even gave me detention to rewrite homework etc. Of course it always turned out the same.
    I decided at an early age that they were not to be taken seriously (I'm putting it politely).:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
    komokwa, johnnycb09 and Bronwen like this.
  9. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

And I'll bet people always assume you have beautiful handwriting. That happens to me: I write well but I don't write well, if you know what I mean. My handwriting is cursive mixed with printing for letters like r & s, which otherwise look like indistinct humps in the line.

10. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

They do. Also because my accent in Dutch is considered posh. Not that one automatically follows the other, but they do have to do with speech and an idea of perfection.
    Same with mine. My handwriting is mostly snakes and squiggles, with capital letters in essential places.;)

11. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Bronwen and johnnycb09 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted