Featured ID the glass company for this vase, please?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Darkwing Manor, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Darkwing Manor

Darkwing Manor Well-Known Member

Hello art glass folks,
    I am trying to identify the maker of this pressed and enameled glass round vase. The enameling seems reminiscent of Mt. Washington Coraline, which wasn't always of strictly coral motifs. But the shell patterns on the sides don't seem to be anything Mt. Washington ever did, based on my limited survey of Google images. Does anyone know, or have access to a refence book? Thanks for any help. Art glass vase B.mail.jpg Art glass vase A.mail.jpg Art glass vase C mail.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

great handwritten label..........

pearlsnblume, judy and Darkwing Manor like this.
  3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Consolidated Seaweed and Shell

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

VERY pretty!!!!! Small????

Darkwing Manor likes this.
  5. Darkwing Manor

6. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

In my opinion the decoration is not very close to Corelene.

Darkwing Manor likes this.
  7. Darkwing Manor

In retrospect, I agree. It doesn't have that bead-like effect. I must be misremembering the name of another effect.

Draft saved Draft deleted