Featured Identify Johnson Bros Dinnerware Pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by LaineyV, Aug 12, 2019 at 1:28 PM.

1. LaineyV

LaineyV Member

Hi

Is anyone able to identify the pattern / rough date / flower name Green Dinnerware.jpg Green Dinnerware 3.jpg Green Dinnerware 2.jpg Green Dinnerware 4.jpg
    on this dinnerware please as I can't find it anywhere!

Thank you

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

3. LaineyV

LaineyV Member

Oh thank you so much - that's a good start!!!!

4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

With that turquois band
    Time frame late 40s-60s

5. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

I don't recall this pattern in Mary Finigan's book on Johnson Bros, and have procrastinated enough this morning on going out and refilling a prescription (opiates have to be done in person now! No mail order), but I will give it a browse when I get home.

6. crowleys

crowleys Active Member

7. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

Hi, Crowleys! And what happened to the "best answer" option??

i need help and scoutshouse like this.
  8. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Why thank you, Crowleys! I was feeling guilty not getting to my book to look for this - now I don't have to. Relief!

Draft saved Draft deleted