Identify me. Lol. Signed vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Phanikin13, Dec 8, 2019.

?

This is all I could find the looks similar

1. Polish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stubek

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Phanikin13

Phanikin13 Member

874920EC-04E9-4483-91E3-FABF9CB8BBEB.jpeg
    874920EC-04E9-4483-91E3-FABF9CB8BBEB.jpeg

2. Phanikin13

Phanikin13 Member

3. lloyd249

lloyd249 it's not hoarding if it's valuable

hmmmm two things i see about it , beautiful vase by the way I have a similar one unsigned , first (the signature ) was done with a modern day engraving pen and in reality anyone could have wrote it for say identification for insurance (you know write your name on your stuff in case it goes missing ) , the second is that it's signed on the side instead of/as opposed to the bottom (like most ) ruining the look of it IMO
    P.S. I see Wilson

4. Phanikin13

Phanikin13 Member

Omg. Really. I will say tho that you cannot see the writing at all. I had in my hands for a good week, turning and taking pics. It was a pic I had taken that it showed up in. It’s only 1/4” high right at the bottom. Who do you think the maker is then?

5. lloyd249

lloyd249 it's not hoarding if it's valuable

mine us unsigned i have tried to find makers of these type vases and as i have been told there is so many glass blowers out there it would be hard to find that info , make me wish they would sign clearer and a date would help hehehe

6. Phanikin13

Phanikin13 Member

Absolutely agree with that. I would like to know the artist that made that piece. Want to thank him

lloyd249 likes this.
  7. Phanikin13

Phanikin13 Member

I think I might have to agree with your thought on Murano. Just saw this on Ebay. Different colour but exact same style. I will ask him if he can take photo of the top of his vase so I can compare the thickness of the glass. His is bright yellow with black ribbed tail.[​IMG]

8. Phanikin13

Phanikin13 Member

lloyd249 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted