Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Identifying this drawing & signature
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Katie Lansing, post: 3949018, member: 16932"]I have this drawing. I am hoping someone has seen this style or the artist before. I can only make out possible "F M" at the beginning of the signature. I have tried google with just the drawing and then with just the signature came up with nothing. So any help with info would be amazing.</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]323190[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]323191[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Katie Lansing, post: 3949018, member: 16932"]I have this drawing. I am hoping someone has seen this style or the artist before. I can only make out possible "F M" at the beginning of the signature. I have tried google with just the drawing and then with just the signature came up with nothing. So any help with info would be amazing. [ATTACH=full]323190[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]323191[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Identifying this drawing & signature
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...