Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Identifying this little girl
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Garydh, post: 4420010, member: 8428"]Pick this piece up yesterday she stands about a foot high around there , no markings ,not even sure if she’s old but I like her so I’m hoping you guys can help me . [ATTACH=full]376897[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376898[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376899[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376900[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376901[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376902 if you need any other kind of information let me know and I will try to get it for you thank you[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Garydh, post: 4420010, member: 8428"]Pick this piece up yesterday she stands about a foot high around there , no markings ,not even sure if she’s old but I like her so I’m hoping you guys can help me . [ATTACH=full]376897[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376898[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376899[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376900[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376901[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]376902 if you need any other kind of information let me know and I will try to get it for you thank you[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Identifying this little girl
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...