Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Imari 12” in scalloped charger plate.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Mark Payne, post: 628330, member: 10870"]If anyone could give me more information on this lovely Imari plate that I brought from auction, it would be much appreciated.</p><p>I would like to know how old it is and what it would potentially be worth, it does have a very small chip at the bottom of the plate[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Mark Payne, post: 628330, member: 10870"]If anyone could give me more information on this lovely Imari plate that I brought from auction, it would be much appreciated. I would like to know how old it is and what it would potentially be worth, it does have a very small chip at the bottom of the plate[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Imari 12” in scalloped charger plate.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...