Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Imari and insects aesthetic movement plates
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Chinoiserie, post: 12850967, member: 79460"]I found these two weekend before last and have hit a brick wall with them. I have found very similar on 1st Dibs but no relevant information. It amazes me how they try to sell you a plate for over £1000 but yet can't tell you what it is. 19th C england methinks. I have found similar Minton and Royal Worcester but not close enough to convince me. The cobalt blue leaves with gold accents remind me of Coalport. They are 28cm long. </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]556841[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556842[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556843[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556844[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556845[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556846[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Chinoiserie, post: 12850967, member: 79460"]I found these two weekend before last and have hit a brick wall with them. I have found very similar on 1st Dibs but no relevant information. It amazes me how they try to sell you a plate for over £1000 but yet can't tell you what it is. 19th C england methinks. I have found similar Minton and Royal Worcester but not close enough to convince me. The cobalt blue leaves with gold accents remind me of Coalport. They are 28cm long. [ATTACH=full]556841[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556842[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556843[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556844[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556845[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]556846[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Imari and insects aesthetic movement plates
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...