Featured Imperial Glass Jadeite Bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by moreotherstuff, Aug 25, 2019.

1. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Question is: how old? I was told once, but forgot. The mark is intertwined with the letter "L". As I recall, it's a late mark... after Imperial was taken over by another company. Lancaster? The bowl is 9" across, 3" high.

Imperial Glass Fadeite Octagonal Bowl -a.jpg

Imperial Glass Fadeite Octagonal Bowl -b.jpg

Imperial Glass Fadeite Octagonal Bowl -c.jpg

Imperial Glass Fadeite Octagonal Bowl -d.jpg

pearlsnblume, judy, Marzena and 2 others like this.
  2. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

4. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

I do not know what Imperial called this color but it was not Jadite.

moreotherstuff and judy like this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Oh so pretty.

moreotherstuff likes this.
  6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I'm not surprised to hear it. It doesn't look like any other jadeite I've seen, but to my eye it is definitely jade-green.

7. pearlsnblume

8. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

9. pearlsnblume

I have no idea really if the price is high or not MOS. I didn't locate the same one elsewhere to compare. I guess, if you are going to sell yours, you could try that price and then adjust it if need be.

moreotherstuff likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted