Imperial Nippon Vase

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by negrillive, Jan 8, 2021.

1. negrillive

negrillive New Member

IMG_2610.jpg IMG_2609.jpg IMG_2608.jpg IMG_2606.jpg IMG_2611.jpg I have this vase and its beautiful but I think I broke it as a kid wrestling with my brother. I remember my mom crying about it. Anyway, my dad glued it back together and for a novice he did pretty good. At least all the pieces are there and are in the right spots. So it looks great from one side up close and from the other side from a distance of >1'. I know there are some folks who are expert in resetting the pieces. This is free to a good home because I think someone somewhere would want it. I think its circa pre 1930 ? This is my first post and honestly, I don't know if anyone anywhere wants something like this, so forgive me if it is insulting to try to give away something that was broken and has been repaired. I would welcome all honest feedback about this question. Pictures attached

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2021
    Figtree3, KSW and Aquitaine like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I wouldn’t have the skills to repair it myself. It’s very beautiful. Thank you for offering it. Maybe someone will take you up on it!
    Welcome to the Forum!

KSW and Aquitaine like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

KSW and i need help like this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

that's going to be a bitch to ship.....:eek:
    but...
    thanks for trying to give it a new home !:happy::happy::happy: