Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Give Aways
>
Imperial Nippon Vase
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="negrillive, post: 3382949, member: 17992"][ATTACH=full]301172[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301173[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301174[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301175[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301176[/ATTACH] I have this vase and its beautiful but I think I broke it as a kid wrestling with my brother. I remember my mom crying about it. Anyway, my dad glued it back together and for a novice he did pretty good. At least all the pieces are there and are in the right spots. So it looks great from one side up close and from the other side from a distance of >1'. I know there are some folks who are expert in resetting the pieces. This is free to a good home because I think someone somewhere would want it. I think its circa pre 1930 ? This is my first post and honestly, I don't know if anyone anywhere wants something like this, so forgive me if it is insulting to try to give away something that was broken and has been repaired. I would welcome all honest feedback about this question. Pictures attached[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="negrillive, post: 3382949, member: 17992"][ATTACH=full]301172[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301173[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301174[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301175[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]301176[/ATTACH] I have this vase and its beautiful but I think I broke it as a kid wrestling with my brother. I remember my mom crying about it. Anyway, my dad glued it back together and for a novice he did pretty good. At least all the pieces are there and are in the right spots. So it looks great from one side up close and from the other side from a distance of >1'. I know there are some folks who are expert in resetting the pieces. This is free to a good home because I think someone somewhere would want it. I think its circa pre 1930 ? This is my first post and honestly, I don't know if anyone anywhere wants something like this, so forgive me if it is insulting to try to give away something that was broken and has been repaired. I would welcome all honest feedback about this question. Pictures attached[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Give Aways
>
Imperial Nippon Vase
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...