Info on a maker called Bow?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by carolgal, Jul 22, 2019.

1. carolgal

carolgal Well-Known Member

Don, you are entirely right, a very positive and uplifting way to feel about 'out of fashion' stuff!

However and but! I went from thinking they are worth 150 down to a long drawn out maybe 30. So disappointment was lurking a bit. Now the situation is not my fault, or anyone on the forum's fault so best to take it out on the vases, don't you agree?

The funny thing is that I went from feeling they were gorgeous and hand-painted and old and valuable to seeing them as cheap and mass produced tat, all in the space of 12 hours. Aren't we funny creatures altogether or maybe it's just me?

2. carolgal

I seem to be getting points but I don't know why? Can anyone help me find about them on the site?

judy and i need help like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I have no idea how that works either, but no one ever gets more than 113 points. One of the mysteries of the forum.;)

Figtree3, judy and i need help like this.
  4. carolgal

Thanks AJ....good enough

Any Jewelry, judy and i need help like this.
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Welcome, @carolgal -- I meant to say that earlier when I saw some of your posts. I think this vase is very cute, even if not all that valuable.

6. carolgal

Thank you very much indeed, lovely warm welcome here yesterday. So glad I found this treasure house. I like the shape of the vase and they do have an antique era about them but so many other great things around eh? thanks again, cheers Carol

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted