Introduction by jangil

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jangil, Feb 15, 2021.

1. jangil

jangil New Member

Hi All -

Long time lurker, I finally formally joined so that I might post a couple of questions. I have very much enjoyed following the threads here from time to time. A very pleasant and knowledgeable group here I believe.

I'm not a professional dealer, but I do love thrifting, salvaging and garage sale-ing, mainly for my own enjoyment and as a result of my hobby I do sell things here and there. I really love researching the back stories of objects that I find and come to love, and I loathe a brick wall. My major interests are in studio pottery and art work that I've run across by talented amateurs (often overlooked women artists) whose work I find aesthetically pleasing but stuff with limited market value. But from time to time I do find pieces that seem to rise to another level and are worthy of consideration by this group.

I don't know how much knowledge I have to contribute to others, but I have been tempted on occasion to jump in on others' posts, so you may see me there as well.

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Jangil!

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome jangil.

4. ritzyvintage

ritzyvintage Well-Known Member

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Draft saved Draft deleted