Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Is somebody familair with English names. Need help with signature
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="benbenny007, post: 287910, member: 4194"]Hi,</p><p><br /></p><p>Got this signature on a art work which I'm researching.</p><p>Its a London scene from the 50s 60s and therefore also probably a English artist I think. I don't have much knowledge regarding English names. I suspect that the first letter is maybe a M and the last letter a Y? Anybody here familiar with English names and surnames and can making something out of it.</p><p><br /></p><p>Any help/info is welcome.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="benbenny007, post: 287910, member: 4194"]Hi, Got this signature on a art work which I'm researching. Its a London scene from the 50s 60s and therefore also probably a English artist I think. I don't have much knowledge regarding English names. I suspect that the first letter is maybe a M and the last letter a Y? Anybody here familiar with English names and surnames and can making something out of it. Any help/info is welcome.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Is somebody familair with English names. Need help with signature
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...