Is this clear glass stacking hotel creamer Heisey or Westmoreland??

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kaudet, Sep 19, 2019.

1. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Am confused by this one Is this clear glass stacking hotel creamer Heisey or Westmoreland?? It is not marked with the diamond H. The center design reminds me of Westmoreland. Most of the Heisey hotel creamers similar to this have square handles - not looped like this one.

Any help is much appreciated.
    TIA
    Kathy heisey paneled creamer agqhq.jpg

2. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Here's a photo of the bottom. Forgot to mention the creamer is paneled. heisey narrow flute STACKING CLEAR GLASS CREAMER.JPG

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Here is a photo of the Heisey Revere hotel creamer. As you can see, the center is different from mine. Has H in diamond. heisey revere hotel creamer signed.jpg

judy likes this.
  4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

5. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Does the first one have superimposed WG in the middle? I believe that to be from Westmoreland.

With VERY minor exceptions Heisey did not use irregular stars in the bottom.

6. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Hard to tell. Maybe @kaudet can run her finger over the center and feel for the WG.
    upload_2019-9-19_20-52-28.png

judy and scoutshouse like this.
  7. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Just checked. No WG or any mark at all.

judy likes this.
  8. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Cherryhill, judy and bercrystal like this.
  9. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

10. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Yes, I did read that. Found this

N-101 has been reproduced in Limited Edition color for Edna Barnes by Mosser Glass. Both pieces are marked with a B in a circle. BEWARE: The repro has been produced in Taiwan in pink, cobalt and teal green. The "B" was removed.

11. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Virtually every time I see that 6 pointed star in the base, it's Westmoreland Glass. It wouldn't be marked with the WG because it's earlier than that mark. Don't have my book right now, but I think 1930s or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted