Featured Is This For Serving Cookies?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Shwikman, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Shwikman

Shwikman Well-Known Member

The house I was clearing a couple years ago had a ton of glass and I only ended up keeping a handful of things…this happened to be one of them. I like the mellow color and it seems functional for setting-out cookies or the like. I’m wondering if that’s actually what it’s for and if not then?…..it has a raised lip so it doesn’t seem like it’s a pie stand.
    582319D1-B32A-472E-90D7-44452C1AD514.jpeg D75A8469-EE54-4FAF-A564-CF356AC254AB.jpeg A8B4EBB1-4401-4881-B546-28C5760CA114.jpeg

Born2it, Aquitaine and judy like this.
  2. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

3. Shwikman

Wow!! With a swiftness!! THANK YOU!!
    So I have to start baking cakes then I guess…wife will be excited. We do have an oven with a baking drawer down in the bottom so I’ll have to see what that’s all about….maybe at some point.

Born2it, Hi2022, bercrystal and 2 others like this.
  4. bercrystal

You are very welcome!! :happy::kiss:

Cookies would be IMO very acceptable also. :happy::happy:

I was shocked that I could actually remember who made it without consulting one of my books. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

However, as is seen in my post I did confirm with Replacements. ;):p:bag: :hilarious:

Shwikman and Hi2022 like this.
  5. Shwikman

After knowing the pattern name and maker I did a quick look and they seem to be common as hen’s feet and only slightly more expensive….Still a win though because I like it…when you keep stuff you like you can’t lose!
    Thank You again!

Born2it and bercrystal like this.
  6. bercrystal

I think it would look very attractive with some egg-shaped cookies with assorted pastel-colored icing served after Easter dinner. :hungry::hungry: :D:D

ola402 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted