Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Ownedbybear, post: 470066, member: 29"]Hm. I think those feet have been got at, or may even have had casters. I'm reluctant to say it ought to be touched. I do think it's older than 20th century and possibly older than 19th. That cross laid parquetry top is very interesting. Photo of it straight on please? And the insides? Oh, and the inner fixing for the handles. And the hinges.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Ownedbybear, post: 470066, member: 29"]Hm. I think those feet have been got at, or may even have had casters. I'm reluctant to say it ought to be touched. I do think it's older than 20th century and possibly older than 19th. That cross laid parquetry top is very interesting. Photo of it straight on please? And the insides? Oh, and the inner fixing for the handles. And the hinges.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...