Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="daveydempsey, post: 470132, member: 22"]Its unusual ,could possibly be home made by a carpenter /cabinet maker.</p><p>As OBB said the parquetry top is interesting.</p><p><br /></p><p>I get an Italian feel for this.</p><p><br /></p><p>Brown furniture and sideboards are not popular at the moment in the UK.</p><p>I get many sideboards from 1900's onwards and usually scrap them or donate the wood for reuse.</p><p>This one I would hold fire and not paint, however I would be selling it and not taking it home, so the choice is yours.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="daveydempsey, post: 470132, member: 22"]Its unusual ,could possibly be home made by a carpenter /cabinet maker. As OBB said the parquetry top is interesting. I get an Italian feel for this. Brown furniture and sideboards are not popular at the moment in the UK. I get many sideboards from 1900's onwards and usually scrap them or donate the wood for reuse. This one I would hold fire and not paint, however I would be selling it and not taking it home, so the choice is yours.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...