Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="verybrad, post: 477122, member: 37"]As bad as brown furniture is doing here, it is not that bad. I could sell the first two in the $150-200.00 range without too much difficulty. The wardrobe, as beautiful as it is, would be a bit trickier. I would be willing to sit on it awhile and take any offer over $300.00. A buyer would come along eventually. </p><p><br /></p><p>I am still sitting on the nice English arts and crafts period wardrobe I posted here before Christmas. I have it priced at $345.00 and have had no interest to speak of. I like it enough that it may have to live at my house here fairly soon.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="verybrad, post: 477122, member: 37"]As bad as brown furniture is doing here, it is not that bad. I could sell the first two in the $150-200.00 range without too much difficulty. The wardrobe, as beautiful as it is, would be a bit trickier. I would be willing to sit on it awhile and take any offer over $300.00. A buyer would come along eventually. I am still sitting on the nice English arts and crafts period wardrobe I posted here before Christmas. I have it priced at $345.00 and have had no interest to speak of. I like it enough that it may have to live at my house here fairly soon.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...