Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="James Conrad, post: 478567, member: 5066"]SHIPPING! I have ALWAYS thought it odd that i have to arrange shipping, even from retail sellers/dealers. I can't think of another household product that makes you do that.</p><p>I just bought a small old table at the americana sales in NYC and, THAT'S RIGHT! I got my shipper on my cell phone along with the BOL (bill of lading), Authorization, USHIP thingy and several other items, ALL that for a small table.</p><p>NEWS FLASH: NO ONE is going to put up with that in today's world unless you are dedicated or nuts & probably both![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="James Conrad, post: 478567, member: 5066"]SHIPPING! I have ALWAYS thought it odd that i have to arrange shipping, even from retail sellers/dealers. I can't think of another household product that makes you do that. I just bought a small old table at the americana sales in NYC and, THAT'S RIGHT! I got my shipper on my cell phone along with the BOL (bill of lading), Authorization, USHIP thingy and several other items, ALL that for a small table. NEWS FLASH: NO ONE is going to put up with that in today's world unless you are dedicated or nuts & probably both![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...