Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 478831, member: 8363"]I think it is ironic that someone who asked for assistance in developing a phone app for antiques was disappeared from this forum. Many young people live on the phones, and use apps for everything. Apps could enhance the marketability of antiques by exposing new people to the beauty of old things. I speak from experience. I am not young, but I must have a hundred apps on my phone. I use them for everything. I agree with [USER=5066]@James Conrad[/USER]. The antique world must modernize their approach.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 478831, member: 8363"]I think it is ironic that someone who asked for assistance in developing a phone app for antiques was disappeared from this forum. Many young people live on the phones, and use apps for everything. Apps could enhance the marketability of antiques by exposing new people to the beauty of old things. I speak from experience. I am not young, but I must have a hundred apps on my phone. I use them for everything. I agree with [USER=5066]@James Conrad[/USER]. The antique world must modernize their approach.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Is this of any value?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...