Japanese Stoneware Pottery Mark

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Tony Moorehead, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Tony Moorehead

Tony Moorehead New Member

2. Tony Moorehead

I purchased the above very large and heavy stoneware pottery along with many other pieces by the same potter. Unfortunately I have not been able to identify it. Any clues?

scoutshouse likes this.
  3. Tony Moorehead

I purchased the above very large and heavy stoneware pottery along with many other pieces by the same potter. Unfortunately I have not been able to identify it. Any clues?

scoutshouse likes this.
  4. Tony Moorehead

scoutshouse likes this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

can we see the whole thing......or do you need to repeat your post a few more times first....:stop::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

scoutshouse and blooey like this.
  6. komokwa

we need to see the item....the base....and we need the measurements..
    Please !
    Help us....to help you !:)

scoutshouse likes this.
  7. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

the pic is too small make it bigger!

Houseful and scoutshouse like this.
  8. komokwa

u need some emojis with that.........:wideyed::wideyed::wacky::wacky::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

scoutshouse and blooey like this.
  9. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

I forgot ...sorry, next time!:bag:

scoutshouse likes this.
  10. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

I considered giving only one "like," but thought, "What the H!"

@Tony Moorehead, you just established some kind of a record on your first post! :woot:

Welcome!

blooey likes this.
  11. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome, Tony.
    As the others said, it helps if you can post a photo of the item which goes with the mark. Your other pieces by the same potter could help too.
    You have managed to post a thread, and post a picture, do you need any other help?

And I hope you have a sense of humour, that helps on Antiquers. But there is also a wealth of information here from very knowledgeable people. As I always say, humour is good for the brain.;)

12. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

I'm teasing, of course :kiss:

Any Jewelry likes this.
  13. Any Jewelry

I know, sweet scouts, just hope Tony isn't put off by usual forum fun.:playful::kiss:

14. komokwa

the fun only came about from seeing 3 identical posts in one minute.....:smuggrin:

Any Jewelry likes this.
  15. Any Jewelry

I know.;) 'Conveyor belt posts' will have that effect.:joyful:

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted