Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Japanese Tea Cups, Google Translate No help!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Dapunnisher, post: 415886, member: 8834"]Hello world's smartest antique dealers,</p><p><br /></p><p>I have a set of three tea cups with a mark on the bottom. I did my best to identify it. II'm assuming that this is late 20th century and is just the artist's name? I ran it through google translator 10 time and and it came back with 10 answers!</p><p><br /></p><p>Any help is always appreciated![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Dapunnisher, post: 415886, member: 8834"]Hello world's smartest antique dealers, I have a set of three tea cups with a mark on the bottom. I did my best to identify it. II'm assuming that this is late 20th century and is just the artist's name? I ran it through google translator 10 time and and it came back with 10 answers! Any help is always appreciated![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Japanese Tea Cups, Google Translate No help!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...