Jewelry Give Away

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Figtree3, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Tricia Harr

Tricia Harr Well-Known Member

Good luck Everyone!!!

2. jakes vintage

jakes vintage Well-Known Member

Yes Good Luck to all!

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

The wheel spins, and the winner is

@April07 !

(Due to technical difficulties in my brain, I couldn't figure out how to insert an image of the wheel!)

April, please send me your address through private message and I'll get this on the way on Monday.

antidiem, Jivvy, AJefferson and 3 others like this.
  4. April07

April07 Well-Known Member

Wow, what great news! Thank you so much @Figtree3!!! So happy have these beautiful pieces of jewelry!

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

congrats !!!!

April07, Figtree3 and i need help like this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi Fig.....for future reference, all I did was take a screenshot of the the winning wheel, save it, crop it, then post it like any other image!!

7. Figtree3

I'll try to remember that! It said I could download it but all it downloaded was the name of the winner. And then I saved that image (even created a new folder so I could find it). But somehow it wasn't in the folder and I couldn't find it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  8. Christy Roppel

Christy Roppel Active Member

I am sorry! I just got so excited, I missed that part! NO worries! Thanks for the communication and good luck!

Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@Figtree3 ......that was MY fault for not being clear on the “Spin Wheel” little program.......FIRST, you have to download it ( https://www.randomnamepicker.net/spin-wheel ), open the program, then scroll down a little and click on “Name Sets”, type all the names you want in it, it will give you an option for which Set # (you usually won’t be saving, so just hit Set 1, hit ‘Save and Close’.....it will take you back to the wheel.......at the end of the green bar at the bottom.....hit ‘PLAY’.......and low and behold the wheel will spin......you will have a winner!!!! Kinda fun!!!! Hope it works out......it’s really quite easy.....just play with it!!!!!
    Sue

Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  10. Figtree3

Thank you! Actually, the spinning of the wheel worked fine. It was copying the image of the results so I could post it here that was a problem. Next time I'll re-read this thread so I remember.

Meanwhile, the jewelry is on its way to April07 in Mexico. It may take a little while to get there but she knows that.

Christmasjoy, April07 and Aquitaine like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted